Monday, June 15, 2009

6/15/09

Hello!

Glad to hear you had fun in Utah! and that everyone is doing awesome! Oh man, I LOVE the Nielsons! They are soooo awesome. Sister Nielsen is so cute and always full of personality and energy! You are lucky you get to hang out with them :-) ha-ha

I got an e-mail a few weeks ago from a guy that read my blog randomly and said "hey I see that you played nerts do you want to join some group blah blah blah" I was like holy cow! You can just search and find anything!!!!

This week was probably the slowest week of my life! Tuesday I dropped off sister Boisselle and picked up my new comp. Sister Weatherston. She is really sweet and has a good heart. I don't know how the whole transfer will be. We will see... (She keeps looking at my screen ahhh)

Wow that's really cool that you get to go to Italy! I hope mom gets to go too that would be so awesome and I would be very jealous... new Mexico just doesn't have the culture that Italy has :-( haha everyone keeps talking about how this summer has been very cool (so much for the whole "global warming theory") but I am so GLAD!!!!! The sun just drains your energy so it's nice to have good weather. Sister Boisselle is from Canada and hates the heat but she just got sent to Albuquerque (which is 10 degrees hotter than the east mountains) haha! Poor girl is going to die :-(

Yup it's true I hit my hump day this week! (and no cool "hump day" packages... thanks a lot :-( just kidding... just don't forget my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!) But it's crazy I can't believe I am 1/2 way done ahhhh.

So the elders in our district seem like a lot more fun than last 2 transfers :-) today we are playing something fun at the park (I am not sure what yet) but it should be fun :-)

Bryant is still really excited about getting baptized. Although, he wasn't at church yesterday so I don't know... but I guess as long as he is there next week. His date is June 27 (great bday present hu?)

Nothing too exciting happening! Love you and hope all is well in lake "woebegone" haha xoxo

Sister Lizzie

No comments: