Monday, June 8, 2009

6-8-09

Hello family!!

Well this week was good, but kind of dramatic... Monday the zone leaders called and told us they were going to delay transfers a week because 3 missionaries in the MTC got the swine flu so they weren't sending anyone out of the MTC. But then Friday they said transfers were back on as normal. So I am staying in Cedar Crest (going on 6 months ah!) and Sister Boisselle is leaving. I am sad! Although we are total opposites, we have a lot fun together. Also, my new companion is Sister Weatherston.

Anyways, as for the work lol! Not too much exciting is going on. Kind of a slow week.

Colleen is doing a lot better. She got some job interviews and might have a prospective roommate. But other than that she is doing well.

Brad Wilson is struggling. He just found out that his dad probably has cancer, so we will have to push the baptism back a week... but he is still trying and has cut down a lot :-) man, they are probably my favorite family I have met on the mission and I really want to see him baptized so they can be sealed! It's so heartbreaking to see these addictions and how it ruins lives! and families. NEVER get addicted to ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways tell aunt Michelle happy birthday for me! Love you all xoxo

Sister Lizzie

No comments: