Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/23/09

Well hello there,

This week has been pretty good. Things are still picking up a lot and the whole ward can see the positive effects of the 40-day fast! They were a little skeptical at first but they are starting to realize that it does help.

We are still planning a fireside but we are pushing it back to April 26. I am excited it should be really good.

I love Cedar Crest. We have taken some of the young women out with us, and on Saturday we took a girl named Lindsey. She was so awesome; she did some door approaches and was very comfortable. She wrote Sister Boisselle and me cute little notes about how much it meant to her and how much she could feel the spirit when we taught. It was really sweet of her, and it was fun to switch things up and have someone else with us.

I love Sister Boisselle. The more I am with her the more I understand her and appreciate her. She is amazing and has taught me so much. My appreciation for her has grown so much this week. I am not sure why, but I feel a lot closer to her. Maybe there is a storm ahead that we need this bond to endure, but I am so glad that I have the opportunity to serve with her. She and I are completely different but it works.

Our investigators are all doing the same. Lisa is progressing towards baptism so hopefully we can get her dunked before we leave! Ha-ha

Dad, I can't believe you are one of those guys that falls asleep on the stand!!! Just kidding I have been a witness of that for ages!

Well just want you to know that even though I don't share my testimony every week it's still growing daily. (How could it not!?) And I love this church with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. I am grateful for this opportunity, although it's hard to be away from you all, I would never want to trade this to be home. Hope all is well! Love ya xoxo

Sister Lizzie Marchant (cover all my bases)

No comments: