Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3-30-09

Well well well...

Life is pretty good. Not much has changed in the past week.

Sister Boisselle has been sick for the past 6 weeks or so and it's getting old! Ha-ha I wish she would just get better because it's hard to focus on the work and missionary life when you have so much time to think. I just want to be out doing missionary work!!!! lol but finally she got a blessing yesterday and she is taking medicine so hopefully she can get better ASAP! Ha-ha

A lot of our appointments canceled on us this week, which is a bummer but we are on for this week!

We had zone conference this week which I always love! we focused on making sure our area books are updated every day and also finding activities other than tracting... speaking of, thanks for the Sally Deford website mom! We got a few songs from there. Our fireside is coming along but kind of stressful!

It has been cold this week :-( and on Friday we got like 6''-8'' of snow! It was mostly melted by the next morning but still... I just want warm weather!!!! Today there were some flurries... ew!

Last night I had a dream that I was coming home and I started bawling because I didn't want to go! Ha-ha it helped me realize that I do want to be here. This week I have been kind of homesick, but I know I don't want to go home.

Well I hope all is well and life is treating ya good! Love and miss you all tonz xoxo

Sister Lizzie Marchant

No comments: