Monday, March 16, 2009

3/16/09

Well hello there!

My week was good! Sister Boisselle and I are both staying here in Cedar Crest. I am breaking my cycle of a new comp every transfer. I think we will both be here for a while; 6 months or so, but we will see.

I bet ripping the wallpaper of the kitchen was fun... you should send me a pic of your new couch and stuff! It was super cold last week... it even snowed! But this week seems to be better (so far... it IS Monday!) haha

Lets see... what else happened this week? Same ol', same ol' our investigators aren't coming to church and that is kind of frustrating.

We are working on a fireside. we wanted to have it on Easter Sunday, but too many people are out of town so we are going to have to push it back. We are reading through The Living Christ and having songs inter-mixed.

The wedding in Hawaii? Sounds like fun! It also sounds expensive... i want to do that except I want to get married in the London temple, unless the Rome temple is done. Then I want to get married there :-) lol Oh well. Hope all is well! Things are going well here.

Love you

xoxo
Sister Lizzie

No comments: