Tuesday, December 22, 2009

21 Dec 09

21 Dec 09


MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ah I can't wait to talk to you all! 4 more days :-)

So Mexico!?! That's awesome. Mom and I will def. come visit! I hear Mexico city is very dangerous... ekkk!

I haven't thought much about my plans for when I come home, I just figured I would stay in Michigan and work until I got bored out of my mind or if I couldn't find a job so we will see.

Did you get my flight information in the mail?

This week has been pretty good. Kind of frustrating still with our investigators not coming to church! ugh. We finally got a hold of Marishia (one of the dates) and she said she just hits her snooze button and can't get up! So we told her that we would stop by on Sunday before church... hopefully she will get there this week. She is so sweet and needs to strength and guidance of the holy ghost so badly!

The yazzies haven't been to church in 2 weeks! ugh so Ryan can't get baptized until he comes to church one more time and they will be out of town next week so probably not until mid-January! But I still hope they keep up the excitement, it's hard when there are delays because their enthusiasm dies down but I am sure it will all work out :-)

Today we went into Farmington with yong-sun Nelson it was fun. She is such a riot I just love her! and she spoils us too much. We ate at chili's and shopped around. it was fun.

Well love you all and have a great week! Talk to you Friday :-) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister Marchant

No comments: