Thursday, December 17, 2009

14 Dec 09


HELLO!!!!

Well, we had a discouraging week. First I was sick on Wednesday :-( I think it was just food poisoning (never eat Chinese food!). It was my first sick day on the mish so I figure I am doing pretty good :-) Then our investigator that was supposed to be getting baptized on Saturday Dec 19 (Aaron and Ryan Yazzie) didn't come to church yesterday so we have to push it back (hopefully just one week) and our other baptism for Dec 27 has been avoiding us. We haven't been able to meet with her ever since we set the date which was about 2 weeks ago. It's so frustrating! BUT, all we can do is keep trying and keep praying!

Tomorrow we have zone conference which will be good and uplifting as always :-)

For Christmas if you can call me that would be great! Our phone number is 505.368.4112 (don't abuse it ha-ha jk). I am not exactly sure what time yet maybe 10:00 am. I will let you know next week when our plans are finalized. I can't wait to talk to you! I can't believe Christmas is coming up so fast!

So will Alex and Lauren not be at gmas for xmas? I need to know where to send packages (preferably one place)

So that's pretty much all that's going on here pretty lame week :-( LOVE you all and hope you travel safely where ever you are going! talk to you soon :-) xoxo

Sister Marchant

No comments: