Sunday, September 13, 2009

9/8/09

Hey everyone!!

Things are going great. You will never guess what we did today!!?! Butchered a sheep. My dream came true :-) It was so awesome I loved it. No throwing up and no fainting- so it was a success, right?! It was so cool to see. I am so glad I had that opportunity :-) I will send you some pics later we don't have much time.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I am sad I missed Muskegon. I love going up there! But, count me in next year :-)

I am glad to hear that Abby has found her niche! That's always nice to find something that you can excel at, I am just glad that she realized it so soon in life! Plus when I get home she can do my hair for free! Yay :-)

I am so jealous that you are going to Chicago that's my favorite city ever! I hope I can do my internship there when it comes time!

Brett's baptism went really well! He is a really sharp kid and he is so excited about getting the priesthood, :-) it's awesome. The stake president said that they need more Melchizedek priesthood in Shiprock ward so we need to target those eligible, and they will be able to get it in 6 months! So I am so excited to tell Brett because he really wants to be able to bless his family. (There is no dad in the home and he is the oldest so I think he feels a sense of responsibility for his family)

Other than that, all our investigators are so flakey! This week we are going to have to get out there and find new ones. We need a new teaching pool. It's hard to start over but I am sick of everyone not keeping commitments and never being home for appointments!

So anyways that's life! I want our greenie to come so badly! It will make things go better I think.

Love you and glad to hear all is well! xoxo

Sister Marchant (your fav sister missionary EVER!)

No comments: